Title: A New Priority
Series: First Things First
Text: Colossians 3:1-4
It is common practice to make resolutions at the start of a new year. But more important than setting new goals is to examine whether we have the right priorities in the first place. What is the new priority that Christians should have, and why?
1. What is Paul’s main message to the believers in Col. 3:1-4?
2. Do you think it is easy or difficult to do what Paul says here? Why?
1. What is one value that you live by? How Christlike is this value? Why do you say so?
2. How does knowing that as a Christ-follower, you have died to sin and to the world affect the way you think about temptations and achievements respectively?
3. What difference does Christ’s promise of glory for us in the future make in how you perceive your trials and troubles today? How can you hold onto this hope of glory?