Series: Let’s Talk About Sexuality
Title: With His Love
What the world needs now is for the church to fulfil its mission to be salt and light. However, this is often easier said than done, for the church lives in a world that is hostile to its values. How can the church engage the world with grace and truth?
- What do you think is the church’s role in society? What are the unique features of Singapore society that affect the church’s role?
- Share your experience (if any) of how you faced opposition for sticking to your values. What do you think you did right, and what could you have done differently? What may encourage or support believers to stand firm in their beliefs?
- What does grace-filled speech sound like and what can it achieve? Identify some must-have attitudes behind gracious communication.
- If we do not walk the talk, we have not earned the right to be heard. What is the church doing well in being a godly example today? What can the church grow in?
- How can we be gracious in our communication without compromising on our values?
- How can we prepare ourselves to give a response if someone asks us for our views of sex? Parents, what can you do to educate your children on this topic?