1) God not only saved us but also placed us in a community where we can be rooted and grow. What do you think are the benefits of being part of a community? There could be times when being in a community can be challenging (for example disagreement, discouragement). What are some challenges that you can think of or have personally encountered?
2) In Romans 12:4, the body of Christ is described as many members forming different parts of a body. They serve different functions but are part of one body and belong to one another. How does this image help us to understand God’s idea of the Church?
1) Spiritual gifts are God’s empowerment for His people to do His work. What do you think the church will be like if every member fully exercises his/her gift to serve? Conversely, what if some do not play their part?
2) Are there hindrances or fears that keep you from serving? What are they? What encouragement can we get from God’s word and promises?
1) Think about the gifts that God has given to you. Are you using them to meet the needs of others and build up the body of Christ? Are there tangible ways that you can serve?
2) What are the ways that your LG has supported one another during this pandemic? How do you think you can serve one another more?